Céad Míle Fáilte Chuig Waterloo House
Waterloo House is situated in Ballsbridge Dublin 4, just off the bustling Baggot Street and only a few minutes walk from St. Stephen's Green, Grafton Street and many of Dublin's key places of interest. Waterloo House offers free off-street parking - an absolute rarity in downtown Dublin! Yet amazingly, we are on one of the tranquil tree-lined avenues of Ballsbridge - a quiet residential street with gardens on both sides. Enjoy the hustle and bustle when you want it and then retreat to Waterloo House for a quiet night's sleep.
4 Star Boutique Georgian Accommodation
Waterloo House has combined two tall 1830's Georgian townhouses to offer the finest in luxury four star boutique accommodation in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 - an elegant and stylish inner Dublin City Centre suburb. This fashionable address also boasts some of the finest restaurants in Dublin.
19 Well Appointed Rooms...Classic Georgian Charm Meets With Modern Conveniences
Waterloo House has 19 bedrooms, all are en-suite with HD flat screen TVs, direct-dial telephones and tea/coffee making facilities. There is also a lift to all floors. Reception is provided on a 24 hour basis and there is free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel.
Waterloo House has a unique and ideal location within only minutes walk to:
- Dublin City Centre
- The entertainment hub of Aviva Stadium and the RDS Arena adjacent to our guesthouse
- A walking haven on our doorstep - Grand Canal, Herbert Park (32 acre public park) and Sandymount Strand.
- An excellent menu of quality restaurants.
- Nodal point of Cafes, Bars, banking and laundry services
- The Epicentre of the best of Dublin City's transport system.